The School Administrator is a full-time salaried position whose primary responsibility is the oversight of Tucson Baptist Academy. Additionally, this position is part of the Leadership Team of Tucson Baptist Church. This position reports directly to the Executive Pastor.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 401(3)b retirement with matching funds available
- HSA health insurance plan with matching funds available
- Two weeks of PTO
- Must have a clear, concise and definite salvation testimony.
- Must have experienced believer’s baptism in a church of like faith and order.
- Must have evidence of daily, personal devotions – Bible reading, study and prayer.
- Must be in full agreement with the Tucson Baptist Church Statement of Faith.
- Must have experience in a formal education setting.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in an educational field.
- Preference will be given to those with experience in a formal education setting.
- Preference will be given to those with managerial or supervisory experience.
- You will have the direct responsibility to oversee the ministry of Tucson Baptist Academy. This includes casting a vision and implementing said vision.
- You will have oversight of the faculty and staff, coverage for absences of faculty and staff and the recommendation of hiring future faculty and staff.
- You will collaborate with the Executive Pastor for the curriculum choices, ordering and inventory of curriculum.
- You will be responsible to oversee and maintain a balanced budget. This includes overseeing scholarships, tuition, fees and the collection thereof.
- You will be responsible to maintain interactions with both parents and students. This includes parent interviews, receiving and accepting applications for new students.
- You will be responsible to oversee the classroom management of TBA teachers, which includes both teacher observation and evaluation.
- You will be responsible to maintain an atmosphere of learning and an environment of discipline within our student body.
- You will oversee the Summer program, Falcon’s Camp. This includes ensuring that there is adequate staffing, scheduling, and productivity.
- You will be given the Policies and Procedures Manual prior to employment. It is very important that you read and understand your responsibilities. It is further expected that you will have active involvement in a ministry of our church.