The full-time janitor is an hourly employee that is responsible for the cleaning and upkeep of bathrooms, hallways, classrooms, and general cleanliness of the buildings. The expectations and responsibilities of this job are listed below.
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week
- Simple IRA retirement with matching funds available
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance
- 2 weeks of PTO
- Ensure bathrooms are cleaned and maintained daily.
- Pickup trash in buildings. (Classrooms, Bathrooms, Open Areas)
- Vacuum buildings (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Ensure classrooms are ready for church services.
- Ensure English and Spanish auditoriums are ready for church services.
- Must have a clear, concise, and definite salvation testimony.
- Must have experienced Believer’s Baptism in a Baptist Church or church of like faith.
- Must have daily devotions – Bible reading, study and prayer.
- Must be in full agreement with Tucson Baptist Church’s Statement of Faith.
*Preference will be given to candidates that are members at Tucson Baptist Church